|Don't let a Crooked Blind RUINED your beautiful view!
Have you ever thought of trying to do the blind repair yourself? We certainly did! By the time we figure out the hundred
different blind parts, different configurations, pay for the wrong parts, pay for shipping and then pay for returned shipping,
spend 2 days of frustration, we thought "There must be an easier way". And Yes, CleanersToYourDoor Blinds Repair
Department was born. We:
- Go thru the training to be Certified (so your blinds will be fixed properly & quickly)
- Provide FREE Return Shipping (so you don't have to drive around figuring out who's the most affordable, reliable
- Provide FREE Tall Shipping Box (so you don't have to drive the entire city to find such specialty size box and pay a hefty
price for it)
- Provide FREE Packing List, Polybag, Twist Ties, Padding.... (so your blinds will be tightly & securely packed)
- Insure your blinds up to $500 after repair (so you are at peace knowing your investment is covered)
What are you waiting for? Trust us, Certified Fabricare Specialist and Certified Hunter
Douglas Installer to fix your broken blinds and shades..
Cleaners To Your Door introduces a revolutionary way to clean your window coverings.
Our solutions: Ship your precious blinds to us. It will be cleaned and repaired by a team of Certified Experts. Your
- How do you like the idea of having NO Questionable STRANGERS messing around your home?
- How about STOP WORRY about whether your cleaners would be on time or worse yet a No Show?
Window Coverings will be taken care of by the best professionals in the nation, while YOU have complete control of your
Time, Privacy and Peace of Mind.
Trust our Certfified Experts to repair your blinds and shades for you at affordable prices. You can
- Drop them off at 5837 Camden Ave, San Jose, CA 95124 for repair
- OR Call (408) 910-6695 to schedule an InHome Repair if you are in San Jose - San Francisco
- OR Ship Your Blinds & Shades to us for repair. Click HERE for Free Shipping.
Our company goal is NOT to be the biggest. We would like to remembered as Your Best Blind Repair Co, the type of
company you would love to spread good words to your friends and family. If you think there's a better way to improve our
customers' experience, YOU, we appreciate your feedback. Please email us at: support @blindshaderepair.com
|To Repair your Blinds, Shade, CLICK HERE
||Honeycomb, Duette, Cellular Shade Repair
Honeycomb shades come in : single, double cell or pleated. Their most common repairs are:
- Re-stringing damaged, broken, frayed cords
- Replace damaged cord loop
- Replace worn out cord guides, cord-locks
- Replace damaged clutch unit.
- Repair split-open cells that are de-glued due to sun damage
||Wood Blind & Mini Blind Repair
Two-inch window blinds are available in wood, composite wood, faux wood, and aluminum. Similarly to
mini blinds, the more common repairs are:
- Re-stringing damaged Cords
- Replace non-responsive Tilt Gear or Missing Wand
- Repair or Replace broken ladder, ladder cotton tapes that hold the slats in place,
- Replace tape barrels, drums inside the headrail
- Replace bent or damaged slats
||Roman Shade, Vignette Repair
Gracefully stacked to create depth and style. Roman Shades most common repair are:
- Restring Damaged Cords
- Replace Clutch or Damaged Lining Due to sun exposure
- Replace Broken or Missing Rings
- Replace broken cord guide and cord lock