|Replacement cost for a prremium new shade (4'x5') like Hunter Douglas Honeycomb or Silhouette is around $350 -
$500. We Clean & Repair Shades to Like New for a Fraction Cosf of New.
Did you know that your window coverings act as filters on your windows? It catches all types of outdoor contaminants
such as road grime, dust, mould spores and smoke? Your window coverings also trap inside pollutants such as
cooking odours and grease, nicotine and bacteria from colds and flu viruses.
As Window Coverings Speciality Cleaner, we offer 3 main methods of cleaning depend on what type of window
fashions you have.
- Onsite Injection/Extraction is best for Silhouette, Duette, Honeycomb, Luminette, Roman Shades. Generally
shades made with sheers or fabric. This method is safe, gentle for delicate shades, yet extremelly effective in
removing stains, mold, mildew, dust, grime, smoke....
- Ultrasonics is best for mini blinds, faux wood blinds, vertical vinyl blind. The Before-After result is truly amazing
if you have very dusty, grimmy blinds.
- Dry Clean is best for drapery, curtains, silk, delicate fabrics.
The investment in your window fashion is likely to be substantial. We understand the many nuances of this
specialty cleaning & repair. We are so confident with our services, there is absolutely NO repair charge if we
cannot fix your window coverings.
Trust our Certfified Experts to fix and clean your blinds at affordable prices. You can either:
- Drop them off at 5837 Camden Ave, San Jose, CA 95124,
- OR Call (408) 910-6695 to schedule an InHome Service if you are in San Francisco - San Jose area,
- OR Ship Your Blinds to us. Free Return Shipping. Next Day Service on most restrung blinds. Click HERE for
- The main reason the string breaks in mini blinds is because the slats are not completely open when raising
and lowering the blind. Blinds with slats should always be in the open position before pulling on the string.
- The shades are lifted open all the way to the top and then locked into place. The hardware, repeatedly, clamps
onto the string at the same spot, which causes the string to wear through and then break.
- Be sure to always keep the blinds free of dust! Dust & grime is the number one reason for gears and
mechanisms malfunctioning in blinds.
- Cooking oils, UV rays, heat if NOT cleaned properly will break down the paint finish on your blinds. It can also
deglue the cell of your honeycomb.
- Be sure to lubricate your tilt gears and vertical track with silicone occasionally.
|5837 Camden Ave #B, San Jose, CA 95124
|Call us (888) 808-6772 for a Free Consultation will save you the worries and headaches of having your precious
window treatments RUINED by a novice cleaner. We stand behind the strongest Satisfaction Guarantee in the
industry: No Shrinkage, No Damage.
Call (888) 808-6772 for a Free Consultation.We:
- Clean Shades, Blinds, Drapes, Curtains, Sheers, Valances
- Repair Blinds, Shades.
- Retape cloth blinds, Retape ladders.
- Fix Broken Cord. Restring Cords. Restring Cellular Shades
- Fix broken tilting mechanism, tilt gear
- Replace tilt wand. Replace cord lock, brackets.
- Fix remote control shades